-
December 15th, 2004, 12:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I don't have pictures right yet (haven't had time or a chance to take any)
But..
I have received my two Hellboy 1.5 figures
Anung Un Rama and Damaged Abe
Hush series 2 Superman and Catwoman
A box from Kb (4 Nitro Riders, 2 of them the gold colored variants and 2 Evangelion figures, one a CC Exclusive)
An Old Navy fleece Beanie (My head's been cold)
And RotK: EE
No more shopping for me till after Christmas
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 15, 2004 09:00 AM: Message edited by: AoD ]</font>
-
December 15th, 2004, 12:27 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Forgot to mention Spiderman 2 as well.
-
December 15th, 2004, 12:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
nice score, got my lotr trilogy yesterday [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
December 15th, 2004, 01:10 PM
#4
-megalithanod
Guest
Can't go wrong with a fleece beenie!
Needed mine yesterday and today - one of the problems with having nothing up top and the temps wellllllllll below freezing [img]wink.gif[/img]
Nice on the other stuff as well - I really am looking forward to watching ROTK:EE
-
December 15th, 2004, 02:45 PM
#5
Inactive Member
that's some serious haulage! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
now... [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 15th, 2004, 02:52 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I wanted to last night but did I get to? NOooooooooooooooooo.
Damn getting in late and having to share tv time (That's gonna change with income tax bwahaha)
Least I did order the collection box deal they had in the package (pay 3 bucks shipping and get the collection box to put all three EE movies in, like the one they come in in the store when you buy the trilogy)
-
December 15th, 2004, 06:18 PM
#7
Inactive Member
i don't need a beanie, my coat has a hood [img]wink.gif[/img]
it would be real good jedi material [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
December 15th, 2004, 07:08 PM
#8
Inactive Member
That reminds me. Need to get working on that custom again.
-
December 15th, 2004, 07:15 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Nice Haul!
I just ordered the Hellboy 1.5 Anung Un Rama, Stockade HB, Shirtless HB with weight and Cigar,
and the New Kroenen.
Also got the 'Hush' Supes which IMHO is one of the best Superman figures ever done. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 15th, 2004, 08:16 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Agreed. Pretty damn good sculpt (as the Jim Lee look is captured perfectly), The tattered cape just drips with the fact Superman will get his hands dirty and isn't invincible (which I love about that, most make him all clean and preppy looking in the comics, not Lee all the time) And you can pose him standing or hovering above the ground? Finally a Superman that actually looks decent "flying" (God the one with the Batman Superman two pack sucks)
Only major problem is the Ivy from Poison Ivy on his arm and around his neck.. But I just pretend he had to fly through some bushes and got a vine wrapped around him [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks